The Healthcare Academy is the training institute when it comes to practical ICT courses for pathology laboratories. We offer introductory courses and multi-day training courses for everyone involved in information sharing in a pathology laboratory.
The Healthcare Academy offers three types of study programmes: introductory courses, advanced training and masterclasses. Clients characterise our study programmes as:
- practice-oriented and focussed on your organisation
- teaching materials based on best practices from pathology laboratories
- professional lecturers with field experience
- diverse: from short courses to multi-day training sessions
- customised: in groups or individually, preferably in-company
- broad scope: for secretaries, pathologists, managers, application administrators, etc.
How can we help you?
After successful completion of a training course, you will receive a certificate. For modular programmes, each module is concluded with a partial certificate. After completing all modules, you will receive the final certificate.
The Healthcare Academy’s training and study programmes are in line with the training that laboratories with ISO 15189 Medical Laboratories are required to have. Deutsche Telekom Healthcare, the driving force behind the Healthcare Academy, is ISO 27001 and NEN7510 certified.
A selection of study programmes provided by the Healthcare Academy:
- System administration LMS basic and advanced
- LMS Tables and Reports
- Administration of the Distribution Module
We would be pleased to send you our Healthcare Academy flyer with a complete and up-to-date overview of the training programme. Please use the request form below.
Questions and sign up
Do you have any questions about our study programmes, need advice tailored to your need, or would you like to register straight away? Then please contact us.